Materials handling systems can range from small overhead cranes for production lines, to huge Ship-to-Shore (STS) cranes for megaports, or Rail Mounted Gantry (RMG) cranes used in intermodal freight terminals.
Nexans Olex are able to offer a complete range of innovative and reliable cabling solutions for material handling systems, including flexible power, flexible control, festoon and overhead crane cables.
A range of Nexans Sourced cables for the automation market is also available via Nexans Olex. The superior cable designs offer high tensile strength, flexibility, perennial wear resistance, and unsurpassed mechanical and chemical properties.
All cables are manufactured to meet New Zealand and International standards.
- Titanex H07RN-F Single and Multicore Cable
- VCVH6-F Screened and Unscreened PVC Flat Cable
- Rheyflat-N Screened and Unscreened Rubber Flat Festoon Cable
- Buflex X’Prem Control and Reeling Cable
- Boitalyon R PVC Pendant Overhead Crane Cable
- Rheyhalon 3.3kv Cable
For more information, please contact our Materials Handling Market Manager.